Cement producers in the Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka, Australia and many other countries will meet at the 21st Asia CemenTrade Summit in Manila from November 13th to 14th, 2019.
Manila, Philippines (Merxwire) – This year’s conference will expand the Philippine government’s ambitious Build Build Build (BBB) program, which has led to an expansion of cement capacity. The country’s Republic Cement Service Company shared ‘Philippines – A Thriving Cement Markets Driven by Construction Boom’. In addition, Indonesia’s state-owned cement producer PT Semen Indonesia analyzed the opportunities in the Indonesian cement market, in particular the government’s infrastructure plan, M&A potential and major export products. The program will also update the demand/supply forecast for Ultratech Cement’s cement market in India and Sri Lanka.
Sustainable technologies in the cement industry will be unveiled at this year’s summit, and SCG Cement in Thailand will share its journey of ‘Moving towards Sustainable Buildings Trends with Innovative Materials & Technologies’ – focusing on 3D printing. Thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions also published a paper on ‘Energy Efficient Strategies & Technology Innovations to Comply with Stricter Environmental Regulations’.
China’s Cement market outlook and trends mainly its capacity updates, carbon emissions strategy relative to the ETS roll-out in 2020 gets appraised by China Cement Association (CCA) while Australia’s Boral Cement reviews the country’s cement market outlook focusing on demand/supply projections, local cement production, alternative fuels and energy efficiency strategy.
Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), the summit’s other key sessions are:
1. Global Cement Market Outlook – IA Cement
2. Global Coal Market: Key Issues, Constraints and Outlook – PT Medco Energi Mining International
3. Global Economic Outlook – Security Bank Corporation
4. A Data-Driven Revolution: How the 4th Industrial Revolution can help the Cement Industry to Increase Profitability – ABB Switzerland
5. Cement Freight Forecast & Shipping Outlook – Lauritzen Bulkers
6. Latest Progress on Chinese Project on Calcined Clay Limestone Cement – Sinoma International Engineering
7. GBFS/GGBFS & FGD Gypsum Market Trends In Asia/Middle East – Xinda Group Cementious Material
In addition, exhibitors at the event include Vietnam Trading Services and Import Export & Royal Cement.
SOURCE Centre for Management Technology
More information please visit: https://www.cmtevents.com/eventschedule.aspx?ev=191131&pu=283124
Media Contact Information: