Tejjy Inc is a DBE/MBE certified Women-Owned Business in Washington D.C., and related activities to celebrate its 15th anniversary have been officially launched in May.
Washington, D.C. (Merxwire) – Since 2006, Tejjy Inc. has been providing BIM, Engineering, Architectural, Permit Expediting, and Construction Management services in the United States. With the mission of “Designing Dreams and Building Relations,” Tejjy Inc. has completed more than 2500 projects for AEC clients in Houston, Washington, DC, Baltimore, Virginia, Maryland, and DMV through a wide network of partners and clients.
Sukh Singh, CEO, Tejjy Inc. stated, “I’m extremely pleased to see Tejjy Inc. celebrates 15 years of service to people in USA. The work of our associates in the field and our dedicated team members have helped us reach this milestone. Our 15th anniversary officially kicked off this month, and after all these years of efforts, we have garnered the faith of our clients. As we celebrate this landmark, we have sincere appreciation and profound thanks to all who made it possible. We would like to thank our clients and partners. We are also thankful to our dedicated staff members who make Tejjy Inc. what it is today.”
Milestone Projects of Tejjy Inc.
Although COVID strikes every market, the spirited environment of Tejjy Inc. with covid security measures has led the company to go ahead with a wide array of BIM Projects. Some of the successful projects include:
1. BIM implementation for Expansion of Water Purification Plant in Houston
2. BIM Modeling for Clash Detection & Clash Coordination of DC Courthouse
3. Execution of Signal House, Union Market, D.C. by systematic planning through Revit BIM Modeling
As Tejjy Inc. celebrates its past, it also looks to the future. “As we celebrate this milestone anniversary, we also look towards a bright future for Tejjy Inc.,” said a senior BIM Engineer. “We are thrilled to bring clear vision through BIM services to AEC professionals.”
A glance at the exciting things in Tejjy’s 15th year:
1. New Offices: Sukh added – “We are collaborating with even more offices in DC, Maryland, Alaska for reinforcing ties with clients. We are redesigning our offices with a modern, collaborative feel to support our BIM work process.“
2. New Initiatives – Tejjy is welcoming new techniques to lead the construction sector. A BIM Consultant of Tejjy Inc. said – “We are continuously executing BIM Facilities Operations & Facility Management services, through BIM Execution, integrating Point Cloud Laser Scanning, VR, AR, Drone, 3D Printing and IoT.”
More information please visit: https://www.tejjy.com/our-services/bim-3d-model/
SOURCE Tejjy Inc.
Media Contact Information: