Contify is a platform that provides AI-enabled markets and competitive intelligence solutions. They announced the launch of a mobile version of the web application, hoping to bring a more convenient new experience to users.
Williston, VT (Merxwire) – Contify has launched a new Mobile Experience with its market-leading capabilities and the resources of a competitive intelligence platform. This new version makes it easier for users to use, and it is easier to consume competitors at any time.
This is a powerful revolution that brings powerful features such as the desktop version of the application’s Contify Newsfeed to mobile devices. From now on, users can get information about customers and industry markets anytime, anywhere:
1. Smart Filters to drill down to updates based on business topics (M&A activities, business expansion and new offerings for example), industries, geographies, sources, languages and more.
2. Views for quick access to updates by predefined search filters and Top News of strategic importance.
3. Search to discover specific intelligence.
4. Sort updates by relevance or date published.
5. Settings to display or hide duplicates, and to customise the number of stories visible per page.
“Mobile access is important to our customers. Therefore, rather than settling with incremental tweaks, our product design team approached mobile interactions from a completely fresh perspective — not just optimising the web platform for mobile, rather a completely new interface. And our engineering team, obsessed with the page load speeds, decided to develop new components for mobile rather than resizing and reconfiguring the same ones developed for the desktop view.” says Mohit Bhakuni, Founder and CEO, Contify
“Our existing customers can now access the new experience from any mobile browser. If you are not a customer, you can still experience Contify’s modern, new interface using a seven-day free trial” adds Mohit.
Contify offers an AI-enabled Market and Competitive Intelligence solution that tracks information on competitors, customers, and industry segments. It enables users to collect, curate, and share information across the organisation. Intelligent (actionable)
Media Contact Information: