Pennino Family Dentistry announced that it has invested in air filters throughout the office to provide patients with clean and comfortable service quality and a safe environmental space.
Barrington, IL (Merxwire) – Affected by COVID-19, everyone is keeping their distance and avoiding contact. COVID-19 not only changed people’s living habits, also made dental patients worry about being infected during the operation. To protect the safety of patients, Pennino Family Dentistry has taken many measures, including hand sanitize, measuring body temperature, and using air filters.
What to expect when visiting our office:
1. ONE DAY PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT:
– Pennino Family Dentistry will call you one day before your appointment.
– Fill out the health questionnaire sent via text message or email & SUBMIT.
– During your call, the front desk team will share our new protocol with you.
2. DAY OF VISIT – YOU HAVE ARRIVED:
– Call our office from your car & let us know you have arrived.
– Please provide us with your credit card number for a paperless checkout.
– Fill out the health questionnaire sent via text message or email one more time & SUBMIT.
– Wait to be waved in… we can’t wait to see you.
3. ENTERING OUR OFFICE:
Request – Please put your mask on prior to entering the building. Upon entry, you will be greeted by our friendly front desk team who will provide you with the following:
– Mask – if you do not have one
– Hand Sanitizer
– No Touch Temperature Taken
Please have a seat, your hygienist or assistant will be up soon to welcome you!
4. END OF YOUR VISIT:
Your hygienist or assistant will walk you to the front exit.
– Please dispose of your mask.
– Hand sanitize
– You may exit the building.
– If you have any questions or additional appointments to be made, please call our office from your car.
Our front desk team will email or mail your receipt before the end of the day.
More information please visit: https://penninofamilydentistry.com/
SOURCE Pennino Family Dentistry
Media Contact Information: